- ...Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple located at Srirangam is spread over 155 acres and contains seven prakaras or enclosures, representing the seven chakras of our body.
- ...during the 1857 War of Independence, Jhalkari Bai had disguised as Rani of Jhansi and taken over the command of the army.
- ...Maharaja Kharavela of Odisha was so powerful that the Greek invader Demetrius had shifted outside the Indian territory in morbid fear of the powerful Kalinga army without any war.
- ...Guru Tegh Bahadur, 9th Guru of Sikh sect martyred to save Kashmiri Pandits from Aurangzeb's cruel fanaticism.
- ...Tirthankar Adinath and other twenty one Jain tirthankars were born in the Ikshvaku clan, the same clan in which Lord Ram was born?
- ...Tondaimandalam region and its capital, the city of Kanchipuram, was one of the richest regions in the world under the Pallavas.
- ...The Tirrukural, composed by Sage Thiruvalluvar and a part of Sangam Literature, has 133 chapters, that deal with many aspects of life and religion.
- ...it was not Prithviraj Chauhan, but Maharaja Hemchandra Vikramaditya (Hemu), who was the last Hindu Emperor ruling from Delhi.
- ....the revolt of 1857, referred to as the Sepoy Mutiny by the colonial historians, was popularized as the First War of Independence by V.D Savarkar in 1909.